Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have been wanting to start a Thankful Thursday's thread for months (as you can see by how long since my last post). I think the idea of bringing gratitude into the every day is important - even more so when you have kids as a model for them - but really just for your own soul. That being said - we have been SICK in our house this winter. It has been never ending and even today hasn't ended. So I've been having a hard time find the time or the desire to blog about much of anything let along being thankful.

I don't know if it is the sun finally coming out today or what made me come here but here I am putting some words down in a post. Today I am thankful for so much. I'm thankful for the soup cycle delivery I got yesterday that will make dinner so easy tonight, for the quick prints at walgreens that will provide my daughter with a show and tell from out adventures at the tulip factory, thankful for wifi at coffee shops, and thankful to my husband for splitting all the time at home and work with me so that we can both try our best to balance work and sick kiddos. So I guess today I'm thankful for convenience.

Blogging about living more on less I wouldn't normal say all convenience is good - but this tiny little services and people all around me are allowing me to survive and for that I'm thankful. I hope to be back more here soon! If you are thankful for something and want to share please add a comment below!

From our fun visit to the tulip festival in between illnesses

No comments:

Post a Comment