Friday, March 4, 2011

Guest Blog Posting - Cloth Diapers @ Daycare

I have been so crazy busy and sick that I haven't had time to tell you that I was a guest blog poster over at the Cloth Diaper Whisperer last week. I had written up a long piece a while back about using CD's at daycare...

We are now actually at another daycare as we finally got both our girls at the same center which makes life much easier. This center has a few children in cloth and they even dump poop for me - woot! It is nice to have a center that gets it right from the start - but still, I'm thankful to our old center for giving us a go. I'm also thankful for the lessons I learned through all of it - and now I get to share them with other CD moms!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for sharing that post - Today we used some cloth liners at day care for the first time that were just flannel blankets I cut up. It worked out great since we needed to use some cream today!

    ReplyDelete