Saturday, March 5, 2011

Catching up on other blogs....

I'm really loving catching up on some of the blogs I follow after a really busy week (not to mention being sick - again). I'm going to share a few of my favorites with you just for fun:

- I really enjoyed Green Backs Gal's post on candied orange peels - thought I'm not sure I would dig the actual candied peels... the sugar water and orange ice cubes in your iced tea tip sounds to die for (you'll have to read her post to see what I'm talking about here).

- Just because my daughter has recently been complaining about what she doesn't have recently... or how she can't stand that something cheep and plastic is now garbage...  I liked this post by Money 4 This Not 4 That titled Teaching your children the value of money. I know she is only 4 (almost 5) and actually it more about the "stuff" than the money but still... I really wanted some tips on how to help her understand

- As my older daughter has taken to asking me to be on the lookout for rainbows so we can catch a leprechaun... I think this tutorial on how to make a treasure "blarney" stone by Skip to my Lou is looking super fun (just need to think of something not cheep and plastic to put inside).

Hope you enjoy them too... If you have some good blogs you follow please let me know (not that I need to be feeding that addiction any more but well, bring it on).

No comments:

Post a Comment