Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Change 3 Things - the Cloth Diaper Challenge

When I first started thinking about cloth diapers I wasn't sure I could really do it. I obviously have changed my mind but I admit that there have been times when it seems overwhelming when I talk about it (not actually doing it - just describing it). So I love this simple idea from Cotton Babies - Change 3 Things - The challenge is to start with just 3 cloth diapers a day. If you have ever even been tempted to save money, waste, or try cloth diapers I encourage you to take this challenge. I'm offering to help you - you know I love my fluff!

In addition, if you are in Portland, OR I want to encourage you to come on out to Milogras for the Great Cloth Diaper Change. The GCDG is an attempt to break a world record in number of cloth diapers changed at one time. There are locations all over the place so if you aren't in Portland find the one nearest you. The event is April 23rd at 9am pacific time

Check out this super cute video by Kim Rosas who blogs about all things cloth at www.dirtydiaperlaundry.com. While you are there check out her Cloth Diaper Finder a nifty tool that helps you find just the right fluff for your family!



Already into fluff or want to know more about advocating for cloth diapers...check out Kelly Wells, she and her site are a wealth of knowledge about modern cloth, and all things green parenting!

Hope to meet some of you on April 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment