Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kids Cook Monday - Food just for kids...

I have been loving my Facebook posts of Our Best Bites lately. A few days back they did a guest post over at Make It and Love It that I thought was so much fun. It was a whole set of cute ideas on serving up fun food your kids will love. Even better if you can get them to help you make it :)

This week the girls and I had a lot of fun mixing up cut up fruit for a fruit salad and singing the "fruit salad salsa" song by Laure Berkner. It wasn't exactly kids in the kitchen cooking - more like getting food ready for school breakfast fun. Still - we sang it all the way to school on a chilly day and at least my older ate it right up.

So for fun and for our kids - here is this weeks Kids Cook Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment