Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Whole food made convenient

I am a huge fan of Bob's Red Mill products and as they are based here just about 15 mins from my house I really love the huge variety of their items I can get my hands on. A few weeks ago my husband was searching for pancake mix that didn't start with bleached white flower as one of the first ingredients but that our daughter would still love (and make pancakes making super easy on the weekends, and yes, I love that he was checking ingredients). Yesterday I happened upon the great selection at Fred Myer and viola - Bob's pancake and waffle mix has a great ingredients list and will make my blue berry pancakes yummy, convenient, and healthier.

Speaking of whole food that is convenient, check out this piece I had saved from a while back from Mark Bittman's blog:

http://markbittman.com/convenience-food-that-makes-sense

No comments:

Post a Comment