Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I like to do a lot if quick reading online. I like following blogs and picking up great articles to share, but my favorite part if every day is picking up an actual physical book and reading it to my girls.

We have a nice book collection at home and we have some well loved books. Even still, we go to the library nearly every week to pick up books. I love how you can find books to fit your mood. If the girls are really into a subject, animal, place etc. we can put books on hold.

There are some books we know by heart. Some that completely take me by surprise and still others that we check out over and over again.

This is my favorite part of every day when we get cozy and read. When we relax and get closer to bed. When everything slows down and our imagination takes us away.

What are your favorite books (kid or adult variety)?

So this week, I'm thankful for books! I still love them even on paper).









(Here is a look at a few that we picked up just this week. Our favorite so far is Namaste - quite a beautiful book)


No comments:

Post a Comment